Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 7 November 2017

ROMWE: Embroidery Jacquard Back Pom Pom Detail Frilled Jacket Review


Hello dolls!
Autumn may be over for the year in Australia, but that doesn't mean I'll stop collecting pieces for next year!
Today I will be showing you this unique embroidery jacquard back pom pom detail frilled jacket from Romwe 
Let's take a look~




Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): XS: 95cm / S: 99cm / M: 103cm / L: 107cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 53cm / S: 54cm / M: 55cm / L: 56cm
Length(cm): XS: 58.5cm / S: 59.5cm / M: 60.5cm / L: 61.5cm


This jacket features a really cute peplum frill design, with frills along the hem. It buttons up the front and has shoulder straps, as well as button up cuffs on the sleeves. The jacket has a lapel collar and faux pockets on the chest. The back of the jacket has an amazing embroidered pattern, decorated with pom poms!
This is a super awesome jacket for Autumn with a nice military look and pairs great with a pair of skinny jeans or denim shorts 


This jacket is made from sturdy 100% cotton fabric. The fabric has no stretch, and the fabric sits very nicely. I love the quality of this jacket, and the design is really unique! This jacket comes in sizes XS-L, and I chose the size XS which fits me perfectly ^-^
Today I paired this jacket with a tattoo choker, a pair of black scallop waist skinny pants, and a pair of black ankle gusset boots 



Thank you for reading my review! Click here to find this lovely jacket 
Also, click here to take a look at the newest arrivals at Romwe for more incredible Autumn finds!



I will be back soon with another review. In the meantime, check out and follow my Tumblr where I pick out and post amazing online fashion finds ^-^ Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

2 comments: